Patience Is a Virtue

There are a few dying arts, one of which is customer service.  Sure, we can all think of those times when we've received good customer service, but the reason they stand out is because most customer service is so bad, the good ones have to stand out. Nothing against call centers located somewhere in Asia . . . I know that the people who work there are trying their best . . . but are they really well equipped to deal with someone who is undeterred?   The answer, my friends is no.  Because I can guarantee that I am more determined and more patient and willing to call back as many times as it takes until I get my refund/service call/resolution.  There is no way that there are enough "supervisors" to pretend to pacify before I get what I want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Mary Sunshine

A Case of Mistaken Identity

Independence Day